24th May 2018
Mustard Training Ltd provides high quality training events for school staff in England. We hold approximately 100 training events a year at larger towns and cities in 9 English regions.
The main focus of our training portfolio is the use of social media in schools, school marketing and school websites. From time-to-time we also provide training in reputation management and school leadership.
Mustard Training Ltd is committed to protecting your personal information when you are using our services. We want our services to be safe and useful environments for our audience.
We will collect personal information about you through our Mustard Training Ltd online services as well as from any personal information you provide to us by phone, SMS, email, in letters, other correspondence and in person.
What information will Mustard Training Ltd collect about me?
When you sign up for a training course, or express interest in one of our training events, you are providing us, and our event booking contractors (Eventbrite), with personal information.
We may collect personal information about you from a range of sources and it may relate to any courses you have signed up to, or attended in the past.
We may also collect information about you and individuals connected to your school when you or they interact with us, e.g. visit our websites, call us, ask about courses, or attend one of our training events in future.
Some of this information will come directly from you and individuals connected to your school. We might also get some of it from publicly available sources.
The types of information we collect about you may include:
- Your name and job title
- Work or personal email addresses
- Home or work postal address
- Telephone or mobile numbers
Mustard Training Ltd, and our event booking contractor (Eventbrite), collects information about how you use Mustard Training Ltd’s website and/or other Mustard Training Ltd content online, and the device(s) you use to access the services. This includes:
- Collecting unique online identifiers such as IP addresses (which are numbers that can uniquely identify a specific computer or other network device on the internet)
- Your use of Mustard Training Ltd’s services, such as what you read, what pages and content you visited or documents you download.
How will Mustard Training Ltd use the information it collects about me?
We’ll only use information on you and individuals connected to your school where we have consent or we have another lawful reason for using it. These reasons include where we:
- Need to pursue our legitimate interests as a training event organiser
- Need to process the information to carry out an agreement we have with you
The reasons we use your information and information relating to individuals connected to your school include:
- Delivering our training courses to you
- To provide you with the most user-friendly online navigation experience
- Where we provide personalised services, we may analyse the information you supply, as well as your activity on our website so that we can offer a more relevant, tailored training service
- Managing our relationship with you, including (unless you tell us otherwise) telling you about training events we think may be relevant for you
When will Mustard Training Ltd contact me?
Mustard Training Ltd may contact you:
- In relation to any training event you have signed up for, in order to ensure that Mustard Training Ltd can deliver the service to you, e.g. to add an additional delegate to an event from your school, or to help you amend a booking;
- In relation to any correspondence we receive from you or any comment or complaint you make about Mustard Training Ltd services;
- In relation to any tailored services you are using;
- To invite you to participate in research about Mustard Training Ltd’s current or potential training events (participation is always voluntary);
- To update you on any material changes to Mustard Training Ltd’s policies and practices;
- For marketing purposes, as set out below.
Will I be contacted for marketing purposes?
From time to time we may send you marketing communications which we believe may be of interest to you.
We may use your information and information relating to individuals connected to your school to provide information about other Mustard Training Ltd events, and also products and services from our partners and other relevant third parties.
We may send marketing messages by post, email, telephone, text, in app or other Mustard Training Ltd platforms.
You may opt out of receiving marketing by amending your preferences. You can do this by calling the team on 0722 744033, emailing us at [email protected], or by clicking the link on any marketing emails we may send you.
Will Mustard Training Ltd share my personal information with anyone else?
We may share your information and information relating to individuals connected to your school with others where lawful to do so including where we or they:
- Need to in order to provide you with products or services you’ve requested (e.g. fulfilling a payment request)
- Have a public or legal duty to do so
- Need to in connection with regulatory reporting, litigation or asserting or defending legal rights and interests
- Have a legitimate business reason for doing so
- To provide you with services you’ve requested
- Have asked you or the individuals connected to your school for your permission to share it, and you (or they) have agreed.
Sometimes, other people give us data about you which we may need for our legitimate business purposes. This may happen when you use another website that we link to. For example, we may link through to third-party booking providers (Eventbrite) or online payment providers (Visa/Mastercard/PayPal etc). They tell us that you have paid for your products. We also might engage third-party contractors to provide us with technical or delivery services that are related to your account with us. We may have to conduct credit-referencing checks where this is a condition of our contract with you.
A cookie is a piece of text stored on the hard drive of your computer, mobile phone or other portable device by your web browser.
Thank you for visiting our website.
24th May 2018